JACK’S PAD TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted Jack’s Pad terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the booking and registration forms.
2. Jack’s Pad will not confirm any booking until a registration form has been submitted, accepted and reviewed by the Company and a meet and greet arranged.
3. 24hrs notice is required for all cancellations or changes to a booking; any subsequent changes/cancellations that are made will be charged.
4. A 50% deposit is required for all boarding reservations prior to your pet staying.
5. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made immediately on receipt of the invoice via cash or bank transfer.
6. The client must provide all items necessary for your dog to be adequately cared for in the client's absence. (i.e., food, medication, harness and collars – we provide our own personalised Jack’s Pad name tags – we also have our own leads . Should your dog require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Jack’s Pad, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
7. Whilst Jacks pad is aware accidents can happen. Dogs must be fully house trained.
8. The client must provide Jack’s Pad with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the dog(s) in an emergency. The client must also provide up to date veterinary details and medical history for use in such an emergency. If the contact is not available Jack’s Pad reserve the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and make a decision that is in the best interests of the animal.
9. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of Jack’s Pad.
10. Jack’s Pad must be alerted to any behavioural problems with your pets in the registration form and at the time of the meet and greet. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract. Jack’s Pad will not take boisterous dogs that have no etiquette or training in the home.
11. Whilst Jack’s Pad holds Public Liability insurance. Jack’s Pad reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal that has aggression issues around other dogs, separation anxiety such as barking and being destructive in the house and issues with straying (this can be not coming back immediately when called on walks).
12. Jack’s Pad will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, Jack’s Pad cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
13. If your dog pulls on the lead then you are required to provide a harness or head collar (e.g. Halti) before Jack’s Pad will take your dog again.
14. Jack’s Pad reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker of Jack’s Pad and/or other dogs.
15. All clients will have to sign an Off Lead Consent Form before Jack’s Pad takes responsibility of your dog
16. Jack’s Pad will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (E.g. high winds, excessive heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
17. If you are using the boarding service with Jack’s Pad a paid nights trial must be undertaken before Jacks Pad can book your dog. This is to ensure your dog is happy in his/her surroundings whilst away from home.
18. Cancellations: A period of one months notice is required for boarding during busy times such as school holidays. If the required notice is not given charges will be applied in full for the cancelled period.